Monday 12 March 2012

Update: 16 wks...

Weight: 13-8.6. (Target 13-8.2). Loss: 3.2 lbs.
Wk16 Training: Hours: 8:04 (Target 9:00). Bike: 170.7km. TSS: 650.

Training...
ManFlu. No, really, I had proper serious ManFlu last week. The type that means you can't go to work and can't even train. So Tue, Wed & Thur were all rest days. Fortunately it looks like Spring may have Sprung and the weather at the weekend allowed me to get out for good rides on both Saturday & Sunday. A pretty good week with 8hrs training, but two weeks below target means I have three 10+hr weeks coming up if I am to hit my average for March.



Weight...
Happy Days. 24 hrs in bed eating nowt but a piece of toast may have helped, but even so, losing 3.2 lbs (target 1.8) is a great week in weightloss terms. I am now almost on track again being just 0.2 lbs (i.e. virtually nothing) above where I had planned to be at this point in the season.

Next week...
The plan is 10+ hrs training and 1.8 lbs weightloss. Should be able to do 4x weekday turbo sessions leaving 6hrs for the weekend. Hopefully the weather is here to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment