Monday 5 March 2012

Update: 17wks...

Weight: 13-11.8. (Target 13-10.0). Loss: 1.6 lbs.
Wk18 Training: Hours: 6:02 (Target 9:00). Bike: 50.8km. TSS: 527.

Training...
After a big week last week I had hoped to keep the momentum. But sometimes life & the weather throw in some twists. Two rest days in the week (life) were followed by a lousy wet weekend (weather).  I got out for 2:15 on Saturday but the rain consigned me to just 1:15 on the turbo on Sunday when I should really have done a 3+hrs club run.

Weight...
So-So.  Ok I lost 1.6 lbs (target 1.8) but had hoped it would be more like 2-3 lbs after I was sure I would see an extra dip on the back of last week's upward blip.  I am now 1.8 lbs behind target and will hope to claw that back over the next 9wks (by losing an extra .2 lbs/wk) to catch up with target by the end of April. Game on.

Next week...
The targets are 9+ hrs training and 1.8 lbs weightloss. Having had a quieter weekend the start of the week rest day is to be postponed so I can gert a few hours in the bank should the wather be bad next weekend too. More hours (and a good diet) will all help with loss too.

No comments:

Post a Comment