Monday 16 January 2012

Update: 24 weeks to go...

Weight: 14-10.2. (Target 14-13.0). Loss: 2.2 lbs.
Wk24 Training: Hours: 8:07  (Target 7:00).  Bike: 125.9km.  TSS: 555.

Weight...
Lost two (point two) pounds; Not quite what I had hoped or targeted (-3 lbs) but good none the less. Three pounds per week is really quite an ask and it was set to take into account that I felt there were some easy initial pounds to lose (hence the 6.6 last week).  Anyhow, I am still 2.8 lbs under target; and if I can eek that out over the next three January weigh-ins to arrive at the start of Feb still on track (where the targeted loss drops to -2 lbs) then I will be 'pleased as punch'. (i.e. next 3 weeks at 2.2lbs would get me to 14-3.6).

Training...
30/30 is still in play - I had to take my wildcard on Thursday after a hectic day at work - but managed to clock 30+ minutes every other day (and without another wildcard will have to ride daily for the next 2.5 weeks!).  The rest of the week's training was pretty solid, even including two rides on the *road* over the weekend.  Nice to be off a static bike and get out there, but had to be somewhat cautious of potentially icy conditions given the close to zero  temperatures that we have had of late.


Next week...
Plan is for more of the same.  Target is 7+hrs of training and to lose three pounds. Current thinking is approx 4hrs Mon-Fri, 1.5 hrs Sat & 3hrs Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment