Monday 27 February 2012

Update: 18wks...

Weight: 13-13.4. (Target 13-12.0). Loss: +0.6 lbs!
Wk18 Training: Hours: 10:28 (Target 8:00). Bike: 168km. TSS: 872.

Disappointing. Good weeks training let down by weight gain.

Training...
This was the week (the last of Feb) where I had hoped to make up for some of those lost hours earlier in the month as a result of snow. The aim was 10.5 hrs so that my average for the month hit the (targeted) 8hr mark. And, helped by some glorious spring like weather at the weekend - 2hrs solo on Saturday, 4hrs club run on Sunday - I did it.

Weight...
Gutted. After 8 consecutive weeks of weightloss I have had a reversal and put some on. Might only be 0.6lbs, but I was targeted to lose 2 lbs so this is a 2.6 lbs swing. Not good. I put in the training hours; so can only blame my calorie consumption. I think I had become a little complacent (after losing 1.5 stone) and took my eye off the ball. Lesson learned. I am now 1.4 lbs behind target and will need to keep focused to try to get/stay on track.


Next week...
March; so targets change to 9+ hrs training (from 8+) and 1.8 lbs weightloss (from 2.0). A strong focus on diet, to help ensure I lose the targeted pounds (and hopefully a little more).

No comments:

Post a Comment