Monday 6 February 2012

Update: 21 weeks...

Weight: 14-3.8. (Target 14-4.0).  Loss: 2.8 lbs.
Wk23 Training: Hours: 5:08  (Target 7:00).  Bike: 0km.  TSS: 328.

Weight...
Awesome Job! Lost 2.8 lbs. Not sure where that came from (given my lowest week of training yet) but a very welcome result. Last couple of weeks had been lower losses so maybe this has been helped by the cumulative effect of 5 weeks of sensible eating & solid training. I am still on target, and what's more the target for the next four weeks drops to a slightly more sustainable 2lbs/wk. Which I believe is achievable if I remain consistent (with both by my training & consumption).

Training...
A lighter week still in terms of both training hours and load. My cold continued into the start of the week and I took the executive decision to put the plan on hold and take three days rest & recuperation. By Thursday I was feeling (and looking) significantly healthier so eased back into training (evening turbo). All was going well with turbo rides on Friday & Saturday, and a long ride lined up Sunday. Then snow (!) meant the only option was another turbo session. The sum of it was that with three days missed and no long ride (I maxed out at 1:40 for a turbo sesh) I did less hours than planned this week. In the grand scheme of things it is unlikely to make much difference, but for that to be the case I must make sure that light weeks are a rarity.

Golden Cheetah Weekly Summary 05-Feb-12

Snow = Turbo + Trainerroad + iPlayer + RBS6Nations

England's win  at Murrayfield provided the turbotainment for Trainerroad's "Sirretta"

Next week...
Plan for next week is to get back into it.  So, solid sessions during the week followed by some longer rides at the weekend.  Target training hours increases to eight for February, and the plan is to ensure I hit this mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment