Monday 20 February 2012

Update: 19wks...

Weight: 13-12.8. (Target 14-0.0). Loss: 2.8 lbs.
Wk19 Training: Hours: 9:06 (Target 8:00). Bike: 108km. TSS: 704.

Training...
Good week of training - a solid 9hrs. Spinning/turbo Mon-Fri (rest day Wednesday) and then out on the open road at the weekend. Really nice for it not to be -5 degC outside. Rode solo on Sunday as I had to be back for a grand-family lunch. Looking forward to getting with the club rides going forward - my weekend hours are ramping up and frankly it's nice to have a bit of company.

Weight...
Good week of weightloss - a solid 2.8 lbs. I am keeping a strong focus on sensible eating, minimising any over-indulgences and letting the training load / KCal consumption do the rest. Seems to be working at the moment.



Next week...
Plan for next week is... train, train, & train some more. The target for Feb was 8hrs per week. As I have done 21.5 hrs in 3 weeks, I have 10.5 left to do. Basically, snow and ice meant less training over the prior fortnight and I would like to hit my number for the month (and 10.5 doesn't feel a crazy amount of hours). So I will give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment